Friday, July 28, 2006

A Little of What is Driving Me Crazy

Re-printed from a previous email: I had asked J to just let me try to see what of my stuff would fit and to not criticize me in the middle of it. (I left his typos intact)

"I wasn't THAT bad. Jeesh! The glasses I got a little testy over because we don't need them taking up counter space. But I told the same thing to P (and I'm taking this to myself too). Bottom line is, it's nice to have, but not practical. In Quincy, P has like 4 "mugs" in the freezer and I have like 7 pint glasses chilling. Wonderful and they're nice, but we can't have it. So I told him already...pick your favorite and put one in the freezer. I have one mug in there and I'm probably not even going to put any pint glasses. I'd like to Kate. And you know what, I'd like to think it's "my place" too, but it's "our" place. So we can't take too much room. I don't know what I'm going to do with a lot of my stuff. I know you think I don't care about it, but I do. And I'll probably have to chuck it or store it at my mom's because I'm making room for you guys. This isn't a lecture or anything even close to that. I don't want you to take it that way. I'm just explaining that while it seems that I was snapping just as you the other night, I'm doing it to everyone and knowing that I have to minimize the stuff I bring as well. If I end up being the bad guy because I'm being the "superego" of the apartment, then so be it. But I just am trying to make sure this isn't bad like when I had 6 roommates in college. "

My guess is that J has developed hs "Lord of the Manor" attitude due to the fact that he moved in on the 15th and have been there alone. He makes no sense. The freezer is empty! Put as many freaking pint glasses as you want! No, he wants to leave space for what MAY go into the freezer.

Ummmm what?

So this is where I am now. I can't use all the space we have because other stuff MAY have to go there some day.

Its like not wearing your favorite shirt even though you like it, because it may get ruined or dirty, or not eating the fries because you may get fat. Its just a waste!

I'm so frustrated I'm not making sense!

No comments: