Thursday, July 13, 2006

Squashing the Boredom

Against my better judgment I texted D yesterday. I had not heard a word from him in about a month, but I was curious and another empty night loomed in front of me so I let it fly.

"Hey! Wassup? Have you vanished?"

I know very eloquent. I didn't really expect a response, but with in fifteen minutes he texted back.

"Hey! I'm alive and well. Just got off work!"

"I'm still at work" I wrote back.

"Give me a call when you get off!" Hmmm, interesting, we usually text back and forth for ever, so I was glad he suggested the phone call. I'm very brazen on the texting, but calling makes me so darn nervous.

I called him when I got home. Nothing too exciting. He had gone to Puerto Rico, by himself, to dive for a week. We talked about my moving and his moving. He moves back to Florida in six weeks, he took a position as a pediatric anesthesiologist at a Florida hospital. He has a real carreer.

I only have six weeks left of my D distraction. Oh well. I guess it was frustrating, I mean fun, while it lasted.

He was busy last night, but said that we should do something tonight or this weekend. We'll see if he calls.

I was kinda glad that he was busy last night especially when my phone rang at 9:30 with G on the other end. I know that G and I aren't together, but D is not something I would want to discuss. There's nothing with D at all.

We talked for three and a half hours. I couldn't even tell you what we talked about. I was in a hormon induced bad mood and he didn't want to get off the phone until I was laughing. Its nice talking to G and I felt bad for being a brat for a most of the conversation, but I redeemed myself towards the end.

I know better than to try and analyze the situation, but three and a half hours is a long time to talk to a cranky bitch like me.

It just reaffirms my belief that he SO wants me.

No comments: