Monday, July 17, 2006

Feels Like I'm Seventeen Again

I have a crush.

I feel like such a dork, but that's the only thing that it can be characterized as. A full-blown crush. I actually blush and get nervous when I see him, and worst of all, he's a musician. Not a cool rocker type even, but a trumpet teacher at the place where I work. He's a coach at the band camp, and he teaches privately during the year. I've never really even seen him in this light until this week, but its very embarrassing. I would think I'm beyond this sort of behavior at the age of twenty seven, but apparently not.

I don't really know much about him except his roommate works here too. I snapped at his roommate last week because he called me a receptionist. G'damn it I am a registrar. That would be a GLORIFIED receptionist.

He's cute, tall and dark, and a trumpet player, so he's creative and musical and if you've ever tried to play a trumpet or anything that has a mouthpiece like a trumpet, you would know that he most likely has very strong...ummmm, hands. HaHa.

No comments: