Monday, August 14, 2006

Why I Hate Dating

1. I'm incredibly impatient.

2. I can be horribly insecure when it comes to guys.

3. I don't do well in uncomfortable situation, and I cover my discomfort with sarcasm.

4. I can never tell where a situation is heading.

5. I don't expect a guy to want to go out with me after more than two dates. (re. #2)

6. I never believe them when they say they'll call and even though I don't expect them call I still get cranky when they don't.

7. Even though a situation is going pretty much the way it should. I still don't think its going well enough.

8. I blush and never know the right thing to say.

9. I second-guess myself to death.

10. I'm never satisfied with my appearance and I can't concentrate on anything.

I know you're thinking get a life! So am I. This is an incredibly frustrating process.

Even though My Crush called me last night and we talked today, at work, and he said he would call me when he gets back from New York, where he's going to be until Wednesday, I still have no idea if this is going well or not!

God I frustrate myself! :)

No comments: