Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Blur

I've been seeing everything somewhat blurry for the past few days. I hate this time of year at work, and implementing new procedures now, instead of in June when I could have really worked with them, is driving me insane. My new assistant started on Monday too, and now I realize I have a valid answer to my mother's insistent question:

"Why don't you get your teaching certificate?"

Well, to me it is now shockingly clear that I cannot teach. I have no idea how to help this poor, unaware woman learn how to do her new job or how to help me.

As I type this, I have one eye closed because of the blinding pain above my right eye. Its stressful to be responsible for another person. I'm going to have to stop thinking about it for now, but this is also the time of year where I wake up at 5 am thinking about things I have to do at work or things I've forgotten to do at work. Its frustrating because this job means NOTHING to me, and yet I still get stressed!

Hopefully I will think of something more interesting to write about other than work.

My Crush did call on Sunday night asking me if I wanted to go out with him and some of his friends (?) either tonight or tomorrow. We shall see. Having lost faith in most men in the past two weeks, I'm not anticipating much!

No comments: