Thursday, August 10, 2006

Google Outlawed

Google should be out lawed for people over 50 and/or nosy mothers. Mainly I believe this because my mother fall into both categories.

I just received an email from my mother with the subject heading of "picture." In the body of the email she writes something to the effect that she was doing research and attaches a link. I know the link, I have been there before.

Its a link to a picture of My Crush. I curse the day I ever told my mother his name.

Of course I have already seen it having googled him the first day I figured out I was crushing on him. Its what insanely bored females, who have crushes on guys they figure will amount to nothing, do.

I'm seeing him tonight. He called last night and we made plans after a short conversation. I don't know exactly what we're doing yet. I can't decide if I like this phase of dating. Whereas it it very exciting and new, it is also gut-wrenchingly nerve wracking. Part of me is enjoying it, but the other part of me wants to throw up and yearns for some comfortableness.

Both parts want me to stop yapping like and idiot on the phone during our conversations too! That stems from the nervousness.

That phase needs to go!

No comments: