Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Side-note

Just to complicate things more and twist my mind just that much more. D is still around. He texted on Saturday.

"Where'd you go?"

Needles to say I was a little floored by that. Where did I go? Hello! Right here! Didn't go anywhere!

Boys are frustrating. No plans were made Saturday. So I spontaneously texted him this morning about my being in the city this weekend and we should meet up. He's going to be in New York, and asked me if I was free tonight.

I begged off J and Kate night and J graciously allowed me to trade for tomorrow, and by graciously I mean dinner is on me tomorrow night, and I think D and I are meeting up. Though given the history, I wouldn't be surprised if I don't hear back.

Should be interesting and not the least bit confusing!

No comments: