Friday, May 26, 2006

Chem Lawn and Allergies

The combination of the two are making me quite loopy on this VERY slow Friday afternoon, thus producing this email recently sent to friend S.

Dear Thailand,

Mebbee if you could take care of your stupid self you wouldn't need the stupid navy there, thus depriving me of sex, quasi-love and affection..

I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!

Ditto the US NAVY!

sincerely,
Kate
Thailand, US Navy and general gov't hater.*
Not to mention sexually deprived.

*I do not hate the government nor Thailand (I would actually love to visit someday) I do have a grudge against the Navy, purely for selfish reasons.

Its just that sexually deprived girls are very cranky.

Plus, I sent a text to D inquiring about long weekend plans and have had no response. I feel foolish now.

No comments: