Friday, May 19, 2006

And the Universe Speaks

Universe: Is that Kate? I don't recognize her, what is different? Oh my! Is that? Is she? I think she may be? Happy? Yes! That is it!! That's what is different! Well now, how did that happen? She seems optimistic, confident and I think she may be looking forward to something? Well this isn't right, I'm getting a little off kilter, this universe needs to straiten her out! Now what can we do? What can we do? Hmmmmm...I have it! The thing she is really looking forward too, we have to make that not happen! A little disappointment will put everything back to normal and everything will be right in the universe and tomorrow will be the perfect day for it!

G isn't coming next weekend. His job is sending him to Thailand for two weeks, leaving tomorrow. I was surprised by the emotions that sprung up from that phone call, a three hour, exhausting, emotionally draining phone call. Definitely knocks you down a few pegs.

Oh did I mention its my birthday? Happy flippin birthday to me!

Side Note: Did receive happy birthday text from D after overnight call. Was pleased.

No comments: