Thursday, March 30, 2006

Things I should do (But probably won't)

1. Work
2. Wash my Car
3. Not steal the gold fish crackers from the pre-school cabinet
4. Clean my floors (I still think it would just be easier to replace the bathroom one)
5. Get curtains or at least dust the current ones, actually dust everything.
6. Shave my legs
7. Clean out the leftovers in my fridge
8. Go to the gym
9. Return Pride and Prejudice to Blockbuster (that story never gets old and Mr. Darcy will always be sexy)
10. Return Gilmore Girls disks 3, 4 and 5 of season 4 to Blockbuster online (I've had them since November)
11. Not eavesdrop on conversation between boss and company sleeze.
12. Figure out where I want to be.
13. Not get mad if I don't hear from G today.
14. Be more tolerant of annoying people.
15. Not write everyone with in emailing distance saying "I'm bored"

No comments: