Thursday, August 16, 2007

What Would Meredith Grey Do?

D and I have been in contact pretty regularly this week. By pretty regularly I mean everyday. Each day's texts getting more naughty. What we haven't done is actually find a time to get together.

Its him, he's the one with the important schedule. I just sit around, watch TV and shoot back texts as he sends them.

As the tension builds, he tells me he is leaving for Romania for a week for a colleague's wedding. We tried to get together last night, but he wasn't getting out until late. I have to work during the day on Friday and he takes off at 6:00 PM. He won't be back until the following Saturday.

I figure its just bad luck and we can pick up where we left off when he gets back from his trip.

D has other ideas.

He is on overnight call tonight, which is why we can't get together. Well... get together normally. D has made the suggestion that I meet him late night in his private on-call room, this text was also followed by some very suggestive language.

I'm ashamed because a thrill went through me when he made the suggestion. I was surprised that my initial reaction wasn't "Oh hell no!" My reaction was "Oh God that's really hot."

D has turned me into a monster and/or hussy, depending on how you are reading this post. We haven't really set up any details, he wasn't sure if it were going to be possible and I still don't know what I'm going to do.

The main problem is that its not just HIS place of business, its OURS. I could possibly be held accountable if, god forbid, we got caught.

Isn't that what makes it exciting though?

I suppose if I ever had any Grey's Anantomy fantasies, now's the time to act them out!

UPDATE 9:30 PM: I'm doin it.

No comments: