Friday, August 17, 2007

Shameless

So I did it. I met D in his call room.

It was hilarious, fun, exciting and scary all at once and I'm so glad I did it. I was very apprehensive all day long. It didn't help that I hadn't heard from D all day, I was almost wondering if he had forgotten. Almost.

He hadn't and texted me around 6:30 wondering if I was up for it. I had dinner plans and told him I would text him when I was done. Sometime during the dinner, with three future doctors and on significant other of a future doctor, I decided I was going to do it. They assured me that people can just walk around hospitals and nothing would happen to him or me if we were caught except extreme embarrassment. Living my life, I know I can handle extreme embarrassment. I figured it was pretty much a once in a life time opportunity and I would be kicking myself later if I didn't go for it. Sometime during dessert, D texted asking me how it was going.

Oh it was going.

We made arrangements and after a quick stop at the grocery store for, ahem, provisions, (condoms) I was on my way. I guess I should be happy he DOESN'T have provisions at the hospital meaning he doesn't lure seemingly innocent girls, such as myself, into his call-room often.

I was in the lobby, and even though I have a security badge and could probably go in and out, I wanted to be as inconspicuous as possible. I waited outside.

I could see him coming down the stairs, and I'm ashamed to say, I am now in possession of a full-fledged Doctor Fetish. I don't know what it is, but something about the way the scrubs fell around his waist, the mask hanging from his neck, even the stupid surgical cap, I was a goner. He even had Crocks on, and I didn't laugh at him.

He hustled me up stairs and into the room. It was better than I expected and had a TV, which was good because D had to run.

Apparently kids were swallowing things that night. He promised to be back in 15 mins. 30 mins and a quick nap later, he was back and lets just say: fantasy accomplished and how!

Unfortunately it did have to be a quickie seeing he was getting paged left and right, but it was more for the experience than the actual sex. Sad to say, I was there more to say I DID it, more than I was for the ultimate accomplishment.

He owes me anyway, and he knows it, he texted me this morning to say he does, but now he's gone for a week. I hope he takes that time to come up with a very very good way to make up for what he owes me.

No comments: