Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hiding

D and I hide behind our text messages.

They allow me to be more brazen in trying to make contact and him more brazen in trying to seduce me. At this point it doesn't take much.

August is a slow month on the job, so I have been faced with a few hours of down time to try and amuse myself. After reading Pride and Prejudice for about an hour on E-Books, I got antsy and figured what do I have to lose?

I sent D a "Hey what's up" testing the waters kind of text. I wasn't really expecting much, but he did text right back. It was a brief exchange, and I wrote him off again.

The next night I received an unprompted text, which was decidedly racy. I was open to it, but the fact that I received while out to dinner with my family somewhat cooled the moment.

The next day I called him a tease and he shot back a response quickly and the text soon turn to the extremely naughty kind. Lemme tell you, that is a good way to spend a slow day at work. It was like day long foreplay.

We decided to get together that night. He was supposed to be getting out relatively early, but said we would reschedule if he couldn't. By that point, if we had to reschedule I was sure a primal scream would be coming out of my mouth.

The boy is bad!

He did get out in time and I headed over. I was afraid after all our sexually charged text messaging that it would be awkward to see each other face to face. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to live up to the hype; however, when I walked in, it was comfortable. I suppose we both knew where it was ending so there would be no doubt or confusion this time.

Not that we lunged at each other the moment I walked in though. It was nice and I didn't feel like a call girl.

He ate, we drank and talked for about an hour or so. We've always had good conversations, so that wasn't hard. He talked about the state of our country and republicans and I pretended to listen while drooling over Tom Brady's article in Details magazine, nodding at the appropriate times.

The conversation turned, the air became more sexual charged and suggestions were made. Its amazing how attracted I am to D, but have no desire to take our relationship (for lack of better word) any further. I actually laugh out loud when I think about the possibility of dating him.

No thanks!

I'm quite (let me repeat) QUITE happy with the way things went last night, several times. (Insert sly wink).

3 comments:

Crankyputz said...

Ohh goodness, this sounds like the start of my dracs story....enjoy, just don't get hurt..

Adrian said...

girls always start off like this then things change..

Kate said...

HAHA! No worries.. he's too flakey! I could never get attached, I don't see him enough.

I never like to be generalized...not all girls are a like! :-P