Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What I'm Supposed to Do

I was supposed to eat healthy last night because I cancelled my trainer, (who called to reschedule about 20 minutes later BTW), but instead I walked to my brother's and ordered wings with him and his roommate. They were good and bad at the same time. Do not fear! I drank diet Coke.

Then we watched Entourage and I walked home. I figured the walk there and back would counteract the effect of the wings. ( No, I don't really think that, but we'll pretend I do.)

Today I was supposed to venture out at lunch to break up the day and get me out of office hell, but I only trudged down to the microwave and ate Easy Mac and read my book at my desk. My legs are all squirmy from lack of movement.

Tonight I'm supposed to go to the gym, but I want to hibernate. Its unseasonably cold in Boston the past two days and I don't want to do anything. It will be all I can do to handle the commute home. I'm not quite sure what is wrong with me.

I'm not supposed to feel like this! This = crummy.

I'm supposed to have an exciting new job, but mine is boring and dull. I'm supposed to make new friends, but the girls scare me. They are judgemental and slightly mean.

I'm supposed to not miss D, but I do. I'm not really sure if I miss him or if I miss having something to disrupt my day. I'm leaning toward the daily disruptions. I feel he is interchangeable.

Anyone want to disrupt my day?

No comments: