Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pop-u-lar

I wish I could say I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to write, but that wouldn't be completely true. I mean I have definitely been busy, but not with important things. I've been busy going to the gym, cooking, and catching up on my Lost so I could watch the season finale last night. (All I have to say about that is: HUH?)

On Sunday I was very very very busy being hung over. Good Lord, how did I do that EVERY weekend in college? Seriously? I can't comprehend what we were thinking. I can remember after some nights in college, I would have a bruise in the middle of my chest from banging it against our slightly pointed toilet seat. (Please excuse the TMI, just making a point)

The night was fun, but I'm going to give Gin a good long vacation for a while. I blame my brothers. No self respecting 28 year old woman should be doing shots called "Ecto-Cooler" (I'm sure you all remember that lovely Hi-C flavor) or "Red Headed Slut", but I got my older brother back by being sick in his car. It wasn't a BIG deal, I got it in a shopping bag.

I did not see the light of day until noon and that was only to go and get my hang over staples of McNugget and fountain Coke. Mmmmm fountain Coke. I ate in my bed while glued to an America's Next Top Model Marathon. It was the first season that I had never seen.

The rest of the week hasn't been the most eventful. I did go back for a second interview with big important Boston hospital, and I just a few minutes ago set up an interview with extremely important Cambridge University.

The same University I was walking by after meeting J for lunch yesterday and though, "It would be really cool to work there."

SOME ONE IS LISTENING FINALLY!

Hopefully something will come out of all this. I'm running out of outfits. My old black suit pants are getting too short and I compulsively pull them down at one minute intervals while wearing them.

Off to the shore for Memorial Day Weekend. (by the shore I mean my parents house), heading to Six Flags tomorrow with my other unemployed friends because apparently we're 15.

New England has finally become a great place to live after the stupid, and find unnecessary, winter.

No comments: