Tuesday, October 24, 2006

No Manners!

I'm sitting at my desk, minding my own business, and in walks My Crush. Its Tuesday! He's not supposed to be here until Thursday!

I'm annoyed.

Here I am blissfully unaware, satisfied by my huge Baja lunch with my dad, in a shirt that makes me look way too chubby, and in he comes all cute, scruffy and brooding. I want to throw my mouse at him.

This is NOT how it works. No surprise visits!

G'Damnit. I had my outfit all picked out for Thursday. It was complete with fuck-me boots. I'm beyond disappointed.

How am I supposed to make him see what he's missing when I'm wearing dirty cords, (don't judge me if was a rough morning) and a sweater that adds ten pounds. I'm sure that my deer-in-headlights expression when I saw him didn't help my case, nor did the fact that my arms instinctively wrapped defensively around my abdomen.

So its been almost three months since our first date, I'm hoping one day soon I'll snap out of it. Maybe its because he''s the only guy recently who's shown any interest or potential. Granted the potential was really short lived, but I just wish I knew why? I'm hoping I didn't some how unknowingly screw this up and he's not the one coming in every week wondering why I didn't want to see HIM again.

Though I highly doubt that.

At least G will be here in a week. That will be a nice distraction!

No comments: