Friday, October 20, 2006

Frustrating

Its sad when you're sitting in a meeting across from a man so filled with enthusiasm and passion for his organization, and you can only think, "I need to get out of here." "I need a new job."

I feel nothing for this place and I'm not sure that I have ever. Its not that we're not doing worthy stuff, or that the mission isn't inspiring. We're doing good noble stuff and providing a service for the community, I just feel nothing.

I feel guilty as a I was spacing out concentrating on my mounting hunger, trying to plan my weekend in my head. I'm bad for the organization.

The problem is whether or not its the place or if its just me. Am I going to feel like this at every job I'm at? If so, where does that leave me? Permanently dissatisfied?

Like everything else I'm going to blame it on hormones and the weather. Not very feministic of me that's for sure. Oh well!

No comments: