Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Its Becoming a Serious Condition

I just developed a crush on a person at my counter. He was married, he has a child and he was only asking me about preschool enrollment. It had to have been the most bland conversation ever, but he was attractive and I felt very self-conscious and silly while talking to him.

I think its the fact that I've been with out any physical contact for so long. Well not even that long, about a month and a half, but still, I'm feeling the absence so much that I'm starting to look like a fool in front of cute men: cute, married fathers in fact.

My Crush was my last hook up. He was okay, but I felt like he was going to take some work, unfortunately I never got to actually find out. I wonder how he would respond to an invitation for a purely physical relationship? I'm up for that! I pretty much thought that that was how it was going to go anyway.

I at least have and end to this dry spell in sight.

November 2nd G comes to go to S's wedding for four whole nights.

I think I'll make it, but I'm not quite sure. I just checked out a 19 year old, one of our students, but in my defense he looks MUCH older, in a moody, sexy, guitar player kind of way. It makes me wish I were 19 again, but with my 27 year old brain.

No comments: