Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Stairing at the Ceiling

Sometimes I get in these moods where I can't make a decision to save my life. There are no rhyme or reason to them, just the fact that picking on way or another to go seems physically taxing.

So last night despight the pile of laundry, the shoes that need to be purchased for a wedding this weekend, the gym trip that is desperatley needed, I was flat on my back, still in my work dress stairing at my ceiling.

My mind was whirring, but nothing concrete would stick. It was just easier to lay still until it got too late to conceivably do anything on my list. So that's what I did.

Then I got up, read a magazine cover to cover, made dinner turned on the debate and promptly fell asleep. I was asleep for 10 hours. Maybe that's what my body needed, I feel a whole lot more clear today.

Things are good too! I had a great weekend, work is fine, albiet a little slow (still), I had been feeling good, until I started slacking with the gym again, but I'll get on track again, especially since I started feeling the effects.

I guess I just needed a night off.

No comments: