Monday, October 27, 2008

New Toy

So I have a new toy that allows me to complete stunning acts such as this one:

"Hane I told you I love my blackberry!? :-) well I do! Fo sho! Haha... -I may also be a little tipsy...- only hope that adds to my charm!

Kate
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T" (copied and pasted)

Yes.... Lovely isn't it? It was also sent at 10:25 in the evening on Friday. I know you were probably thinking, maybe 1 or 2 in the morning. Nope, 10:25 is the new time for drunk emailing on your brand spanking new Blackberry.

Poor G. I really do feel bad for him, that he is my default for all my stupid behavior. Though that is probably better than sending that stuff to D. I had already made a fool out of myself enough with him that day.

Gosh...Someday I'll be normal, but then would that even be fun?

No comments: