Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Writing to Write

Work is slow, I want to write, but I've got nothing.

At all.

To emphasize my point, I will let you know that I fell asleep at 9:30 last night, I awoke briefly at 1:30 to shut off the light, blow out my candle (yah fire hazard) and take off my clothes. I slept strait through until 7.

I mean everything is fine. Its just rolling right along, but very mundanely so. I do like my alone time, but there are certain times when I'm much better off if I'm distracted. My life seems to work in ebbs and flows. Right now, I'm in a serious Ebb, a month ago, I couldn't have stopped the flow with the Hover Dam. I'm thinking I prefer the flows.

I'm sure all will pick up with the fast approaching Holiday Season. I'm sure I'm the only one who is delighted that Christmas starts appearing so early. I love it! All of it!

I have talked to (texted) D. We exchanged a little yesterday, I can't get a feeling or a vibe from it. I just hope it goes back to normal. What I have with him (good sex) is something I'm not really ready to lose yet. Especially since I feel like I'm a complete disaster in relationships, so what I have with D is perfect.

I honestly do not ever see myself in a relationship. Maybe its because I've never had a normal one, I don't even know how to picture it. It just seems like some intangible concept. I know they exist, I see them around me and how they make people happy or can completely destroy them; however, I don't see me in one or happening to me.

Its a little scary, I suppose.

I'm okay on my own, but sometimes you wish you had someone with you so you're not the only one who sees how many idiots there are in this world.

No comments: