Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just a Typical Wednesday

If you were to walk by my desk/cube right now you would see me trying to fix my french manicure with white-out, my right hand still faintly tinged blue from yesterday's mishap with my ink bottle, while nursing a GIGANTIC paper cut on my left index finger.

All in all its a pretty good day.

Oh did I also mention because I was overheated on the T this morning I took off my red pea coat and folded it over my arm, only to find that my new cream cable knit sweater had shed all over it. It looked like I let a litter of angora kittens sleep on it last night. The sweater isn't even fuzzy! No matter how hard i try to look professional, I always manage to sport a slight disheveled look. The uncontrollable wrinkles, the fuzz, the wind blown hair. I'm a mess.

And yes, I did get white-out all over my keyboard and fingers, and no, the manicure looks no better.

Sigh....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best Post you've ever done!