Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yee Haw!

So I'm back from Texas. Well I have been back since Sunday night, and I've been trying to write, or think about what to write and I'm still in that process, but I wanted to write something down.

I'm in the middle of training my replacement so I'm using her lunch break to slack off.

So I have one week left at my job, I had an interview on Monday that I'm hoping went well and I'm in hyper-spring cleaning mode, which is bizarre for me because I hate cleaning and I hate trying to organize, but its happening.

Everything is so up in the air, and I haven't caught on to the fact that I'm NOT going to be getting a paycheck in the near future, but other than that I'm excited about the future. I hope there will be very positive changes coming my way soon.

Texas coming soon! I promise myself.

No comments: