Friday, March 23, 2007

Hopes Down

Well there it was. The re-posting of the job that I had been coveting all week. That can't be a good sign. I haven't heard a word and now I have no reason to think that I may.

Chalk it all up to experience.

Off to New Hampshire this weekend. Everyone left with out me again so I have to trek up there on my own after work. My job is so ridiculously inflexible. That is one of the reasons I want to leave so badly.

Oh well! Back to the drawing board.

I'm trying not to be disappointed, but as soon as I saw the job title again, just posted yesterday, my heart dropped into my stomach. I just feel like I always have negative news. I want to share something that people will be excited to hear or I'm going to start to get a reputation for being a downer.

I'm trying hard to make changes for the better, but sometimes I get the feeling that the universe is against me.

Sigh, hopefully New Hampshire will revive me a little.

No comments: