Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Ending

Kate,

Yes I am home. I am sorry to hear that you did not get the job. I know there is something out there for you, you are too smart to not get something great.

On another note there is something I have to tell you. I have met someone, I did not mean to it just happened. I would still like to think we can be friends but we won't be able to talk as much as we used to, pretty much only by e-mail right now. I have been dreading telling you because I don't want to hurt you. I don't know what else to say right now. I will talk to you when you are ready. I am sorry.

G

3 comments:

Adrian said...

wow that was quick.. didn't you spend christmas over there with him?

Kate said...

Yes, I'm not quite sure how or when he did meet someone. He had been away for most of the time since then, but oh well. It was inevitable. We weren't together and I'm happy that at least he can find someone that has everything he's looking for, which apparently I didn't.

I had to let go sometime. Its easier for me to do so when my hand is force. Sad but true! :)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.