Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What I Have Been Doing*

1. I got a migraine, while driving.

2. I got a nasty cold which involved my sinuses. Today is the first day I haven't felt like someone had jammed two steel rods up my nostrils, through my eyes and into my brain.

3. I became obsessed with Everwood and was unable to do anything after work except go upstairs to my room, lay in bed and watch it from 6-7. I cried at the series finale and the time has now been filled by 7th Heaven. I suppose now I can get back into going to the gym.

4. I have not heard from D.

5. I have not heard from G, until yesterday when he responded to my "Are you alive?" email.

6. I attended my Sister-in-law's 30th birthday party, which consisted of couples and babies.

7. I made a new friend. He watches TV with me. He's about an inch and a half long and even though I know he's dirty, I can't help but think about Stuart little and I don't want to kill him. Yesterday I gave him a peanut. I think he was grateful.

8. I got into a battle with my mother. It reminded me of high school and not in a good way. The result was me throwing my bottle of water across the room. It was open. I then stormed up stairs sobbing. Keep in mind I had a cold. It wasn't pretty, but it felt good after.

9. It's the first week of the spring semester. I hate my job.

10. I applied for four jobs last week. I have not heard back from any of them.

11. I learned, after another temper tantrum, how to fill up my tire. My dad has since used this story as an anecdote for his friends seeing as I was on the phone with him at the time.

12. I had to get four new tires. Not because of anything I personally did.

13. I really really want to get a pug puppy, but everyone seems to laugh at me when I bring it up. I want to name him Bob.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

*Not in any particular order

No comments: