Friday, January 05, 2007

Mourning Period

I have allowed myself a brief mourning period to get over the loss of the holiday season and subsequently my return from San Diego.

I am mourning San Diego and the perfect time spent with G more so than the holiday, but I am only giving myself through the weekend, because I bring this all upon myself.

Monday is the "snap-out-of-it" day. The day I start eating right again, going to the gym and accepting the way my life is.

Right now I'm still stuffing anything I can get my hands on down my throat, lamenting the fact that I miss G and his cozy apartment and huge T.V., cursing the day I ever moved away from San Diego, and hating everyone I see in this god-forsaken area of the world.

Just the weekend and I'm done. I promise.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Welcome back and happy new year Kate!

If life was perfect it would be boring.. Imagine watching a movie where nothing goes wrong :p