Tuesday, October 30, 2007

BOSTON, You're my Home!

All I can say right now is that its a pleasure being a Boston sports fan! I'm also proud to say that I never jumped on the band wagon. Many a teen aged summer night was spent sprawled on my couch waiting for Tim Naehring's at bat so I could swoon a little. What started with a 15 year old's crush has turned into a life-long love affair. I'm sad baseball is over for the year, but I'm happy I'll be able to get some GD sleep!

(I also loved the Patriots looooong before Brady. I have pictures of my dorm room plastered with posters of Drew Bledsoe, Yes, I said Drew Bledsoe, ask S.)

I'm sneaking down to the parade at lunch and meeting GJ, her husband is driving the white Duck in the parade.

I'm determined to get back on track in November. I've gots stories!

No comments: