Monday, December 01, 2008

Oh Man....

It's December....

Why don't we just forget about November and my lack of attention to my little bloggie area shall we?

November was fun, frustrating and boring all at the same time. I was looking forward to a business trip to Charleston, SC that left me quite disappointed. The chance to travel was fun, it was just my travel companions that were lacking. I had high hopes, but the situation didn't allow for such hopes to be realized. That was in the middle of the month.

I made it through the Holiday weekend mostly unscathed. We'll call Saturday a "lost day". After hanging my head over the toilet for a while, my mom asked me what I had consumed and I said. "not much" but as I started the list, it kept going and ended with, "Oh yah...and there was that shot." Ugh...

I went out with people from home; people from high school. It made me want to get back to Boston, to live MY life. It was surreal being there, and most of my friends aren't exactly that nice. I think I was drinking to be comfortable. I vaguely remember talking to a girl i played sports with in high school and her looking at me confusedly, most likely because I wasn't making much sense.

The monster hangover did give me a GREAT excuse to get McD's!

So yah... It's December. I love December! I love Christmas season! Yay!

Nothing else really has happened. D has actually made the trek to my place. It was strange and I was a little thrown off by his wanting to go there, but nothing else has changed in that department.

I'm working at an event for my job tomorrow night and he will be a guest. Lovely eh? I'm the hired help and he will be in attendance at $1500 a head. Sigh... So embarrassing. I asked him flat out if he was going to ignore me. He said no, but we will see.

I still have a lot of free time at work, so I'm going to try to be more frequent in my posting. Haha, yes I know I've said that before, but I REALLY want to. I'll just write about stupid mundane stuff that no one except me really cares about. That's what a journal is all about right?

So until next time! Which will be soon!

1 comment:

owen said...

stupid mundane stuff sucks except on mondays. mondays are good for anything